Pulse is working with a client based in Kent who currently require an intermediate care band 5 Occupational Therapist, to join their NHS trust on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible until April.
You will be working as part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team, managing your own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. If you feel you are suited to this role, then please apply using the form below.
To be considered for the role, all applicants must have intermediate Care experience as well as holding a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £12 - £17 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
• Writing clear and concise notes
• Working autonomously
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Providing advice for carers and parents
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.