A new challenging role based in Essex has become available for an experienced Speech Therapist to join our client’s Paediatrics team on a full-time locum basis working Monday to Friday for an initial 3-month contract.
The post holder will be required to cover pre-school and school aged children that have delays and disorders of speech, language and communication. The SLT will carry out initial assessments, reviews and therapy sessions for the patients. They will need to travel between sites, therefore a car driver is essential.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold HCPC registration
- Previous experience in paediatrics
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.