Are you a Speech and Language Therapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is currently recruiting for a qualified band 5 Speech and Language Therapist to work within the Community team within a well-established NHS trust based in Nottinghamshire. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week Until the end of March initially with the possibility for extension.
As this is a community-based role, all applying candidates must hold a full UK driving licence as well as access to their own vehicle, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £11 - £16 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working with dysphagia patients
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Some main duties will include:
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
• Managing a caseload of clients with varying diagnosis and complex needs
• Report writing
• Work within a multidisciplinary team – liaising with other healthcare professionals
• Coaching, training and consultation work with service providers
• Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
What can Pulse offer you?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
• HireVue online interview
• Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Daily payroll
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.