An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 5 Physiotherapist to join a fantastic community team based within our client’s NHS Trust in Hampshire. This position is offering an immediate start, working full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
The successful candidate will primarily carrying out assessments, treatments and discharge planning for patients in a community rehab ward.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have a full license and access to own vehicle
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.