An exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS Client’s community therapy team based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients within the community. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, alongside other physiotherapists and related clinical staff. As this is a community role, a valid UK driving licence and access to a personal vehicle is essential.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Hold a valid UK driver licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours
If you are an empathetic physiotherapist with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of patients, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.