Are you a Physiotherapist with experience working within the community?
Our client is currently seeking an experienced band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist to join their community team, based at a NHS trust in Lancashire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week until the end of February.
Candidates applying should have experience of working in hospital and community settings. The work will cover a variety of conditions and patient groups.
As this is a community-based role, it is essential that all applicants hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car, to be considered for the role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• iPoint timesheet app - Reduction in queries results in faster payments
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.