Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 5 community Physiotherapist to join a NHS trust based in Hertfordshire, working within the Integrated Community Team. Community duties will also be involved in this role so a car driver is essential.
The ideal candidates will be available to start as soon as possible and able to work Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:30 for 1 month.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
- May also include working within elderly Person's ward providing rehabilitation
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SystemOne
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Free training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.