Pulse now have a new opportunity for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist who specialises in mental health, to work within a hospital based within Broughton.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring Occupational Therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 7-month period.
This role is a community based role, visiting patients in their homes. The ideal candidate will need a clean driving license and access to their own vehicle.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-£21 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Discharge planning
• Attending MDT meetings
• Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
• Assessment of patient progress
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Independently manage own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, please apply using to form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality free voluntary training
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.