Our client is now seeking to recruit an experienced band 5 Occupational Therapist to join their innovative NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 8-week period.
You will be required to perform assessment, treatment and discharge planning of inpatients within home visits. As this is a community-based role, it is essential that the appointed candidate holds a full UK driving licence, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £12 - £17 per hour.
Skills and experience needed:
• Discharge planning with a range of patients with fluctuating and life limiting conditions
• Ability to work in a busy environment with constantly changing priorities
• Previous experience of working with palliative care/hospice care – desirable
• Complex handling and moving skills – able to assess patients to get out of bed and sit out
• Ability to work as a lone therapist
What to do next?
If you feel that you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class support and advice from a dedicated consultant
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.