Our client is currently looking for a band 5 physiotherapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust in West Yorkshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible for a period of around 2 months.
The ideal candidates will be working in a varied environment which will include, respiratory, ward based, neuro, medical and orthopaedic settings. Having your own car will be beneficial but is not essential.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant qualifications in physiotherapy
Duties within this role will involve:
• Managing own caseload
• Carrying out patient assessments
• Providing advice to carers and family members
• Working within a MDT team
• Monitoring patient progress and providing care plans
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Please apply using the form below, or call our team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.