An opportunity has become available for an band 5 Occupational Therapist to join well-established Acute Service within our clients NHS Trust based in Lancashire. This post is to start immediately, offering full-time house for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute setting and discharge support. You must also hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £11-16
Duties within the role will include:
- Functional and cognitive assessments
- Implementing appropriate intervention
- Discharge planning
- Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
- Demonstrating safe use and fitting of equipment
- Helping patients with lifestyle management
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification
- Have previous experience in a similar role (within an acute setting)
- Be HCPC registered
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Daily payroll
- Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.