Are you a Physiotherapist who specialises in Stroke Rehab?
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Band 5/6 Physiotherapist to join their specialist Acute Stroke Rehab team, based at a well-established NHS trust in Bedfordshire.
To be considered for the role, the applying candidate must have previous experience working within a Stroke Rehab team, preferably within an NHS setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £11-£21 per hour. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full license and access to own vehicleIn return, Pulse can offer you:
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.