Pulse are seeking to recruit band 5/6 Physiotherapists to work on the acute and orthopaedic wards at a well-established NHS trust located in the Northamptonshire area, with public transport running to and from the trust.
This placement is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period, working 37.5 hours per week. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar physio role. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Duties will include:
- Working within the acute wards
- Working within orthopaedic wards
- Dealing with patients medical assessments
- Discharge planning
Skills and experience needed:
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience working within a similar role
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Free training
*Terms and Conditions apply
Please contact our team today for more information regarding this role.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.