Pulse is now recruiting for a new role in a private practice, based in Buckinghamshire. The practice requires an occupational therapy assistant to join their team as soon as possible. Candidates applying will be qualified in OT and be available to work full time hours for an on-going period.
The successful candidate will be predominately working within the stroke unit, so previous experience within this will be beneficial.
Duties within the role will include:
• Help clients to follow a treatment plan that has been developed with the occupational therapist, to help with everyday activities
• Maintain client records by recording progress
• Keep track of supplies and stock
• Provide any required support to the occupational therapists
To be considered for this role you must have previous occupational therapy assistant experience.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• SRE Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• First class service and support from our team of experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
To find out more information, contact the team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.