Pulse is now seeking a Band 3 Support Worker to join our client’s busy team, based in their NHS trust within Greater Manchester. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
In this role, you will be expected to:
• Contribute to physical therapist's effectiveness by identifying patient care issues; providing information and commentary; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physical therapy directives.
• Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying therapy histories.
• Assess abnormal conditions by reviewing physical therapist's interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
• Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
• Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.