Pulse is now actively seeking 3 Band 3 Assistant Occupational Therapist Stroke Rehabilitation Technician. This placement is in the Coventry area and is to start as soon as possible with the view to continue until September 2017. The successful candidates will be required to hold a full driving licence with their own car which is insured for business use as there will be a daily on-going requirement to travel to different locations within the Coventry area.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- Previous exposure in a similar environment.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Implementing the rehabilitation program as directed by physiotherapist or occupational therapist
- Teaching group and individual exercise programs
- Instructing patients in self care and activities of daily living
- Assisting in making, modifying, and adapting self-help devices and equipment.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
- Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.