Pulse is now seeking a Band 3 Rehab Assistant to join our client’s busy rehab team, based in their NHS trust in North East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful assistant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team to provide care to patients in the community setting by carrying out and monitoring treatment programmes as directed.
In this role, you will be expected to:
• Contribute to physical therapist's effectiveness by identifying patient care issues; providing information and commentary; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physical therapy directives.
• Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying therapy histories.
• Assess abnormal conditions by reviewing physical therapist's interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
• Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
• Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.