Pulse is now recruiting for a new role in a well-established NHS trust, based in Warwickshire. The rust requires an Early Supported Discharge Occupational Therapy assistant to join their team as soon as possible. The role offers full time hours per week.
The successful candidate will be predominately working within the stroke unit, so previous experience within this will be beneficial.
Duties within the role will include, but are not limited to:
• Carer and Family Support
• Support with daily living tasks such as washing, dressing, driving and returning to work
To be considered for this role you must have previous occupational therapy assistant experience.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £7 - £11 per hour.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• SRE Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• First class service and support from our team of experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
To find out more information, contact the team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.