An exciting opportunity has become available for a locum Occupational Therapist to be part of our client’s inpatient rehabilitation team within an NHS located in Hertfordshire. The post is available for the appointed therapist to start as soon as possible working full time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful Occupational therapist will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation and discharge planning while managing own caseload.
As this is a community role, a valid UK driving licence and access to a personal vehicle is essential for this role.
Applying therapists will need:
• HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
• Bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy
• Previous experience working within a therapy or enablement team
• Good communication skills
• The ability to develop rapport with service users
• Knowledge of S1 in order to complete documentation
The candidate’s duties will include:
• Help clients to follow a treatment plan that has been developed with the occupational therapist, to help with everyday activities
• Maintain client records by recording progress
• Keep track of supplies and stock
• Provide any required support to the occupational therapists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.