Pulse is currently seeking a Band 3 Rehab Support Worker to join their client’s fantastic NHS trust based in East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
This is a community based role, working with clients in their own homes. Community or NHS experience of personal care and therapy assistant work is essential. The successful candidate will work autonomously with clients and carers. Components of personal and meal care needed, as well as rehabilitation, exercise and equipment practise to undertake with clients.
Previous experience in the same role is essential, and it is not necessary to own a vehicle for this vacancy.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.