Pulse are currently seeking to recruit a band 3 Occupational Therapy assistant to join our clients integrated community NHS team located in Essex. This role will be available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working 4 days per week from 8:30-4:30 for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The post holder will assist with rehabilitation, and conduct equipment management duties such as, ordering new equipment and checking the condition of equipment on behalf of the OT’s. As you will be required to work within patients’ homes, you will need to have access to a car and hold a full UK driver’s license to be considered for this role.
Full training will be provided on how to operate the system this service uses.
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.