Are you a physiotherapist with excellent problem-solving skills, looking for a rewarding new role in Respiratory Physiotherapy?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a busy acute short stay ward team at an NHS trust, located in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time for an initial 3-month duration.
The successful physiotherapist will have general ward experience, working with patients who suffer from varied respiratory conditions. They will have the ability to manage an acute short stay ward, controlling discharge and patient flow as well as inputting to the supervision and daily management of more junior staff.
Duties within this role will include:
• Treatment for respiratory conditions
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working on medical wards, treating older adults
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Experience of treating COPD patients
• Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
If you are a compassionate and empathetic physiotherapist, looking to help those with chronic respiratory conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapist for the job?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.