Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a band 4 occupational therapist that specialises in mental health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Northamptonshire. Candidates applying will be working within a dementia unit and will need experience working with older people with mental health.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring occupational therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an on-going duration. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
Duties will include:
- Assessment of patient progress
- Treating patients for illnesses such as dementia and delirium
- Managing own caseload
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Daily payroll
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.