Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 occupational therapist to work within the aids and adaptations team, at a well-established NHS trust located in Worcestershire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, on-going until early next year.
The trust is only a 4-minute walk from the nearest train station and there is also onsite staff car parking, making it easily accessible. Candidates applying will have previous experience of working in a similar role, and of working within the NHS.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience working in a similar role
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below or call our team today.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Daily payroll
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.