Pulse is currently recruiting for a qualified Speech and Language Therapist to work within the adult team at a well-established private client located in Hampshire.
This placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period
You will independently assess and treat a caseload of community adult patients with communication difficulties and dysphagia.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-21 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working with dysphagia patients
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience working within a Multi-Disciplinary setting
- Full UK drivers license and access to a car
Some main duties will include:
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
- Managing a caseload of clients with varying diagnosis and complex needs
- Report writing
- Work within a multidisciplinary team – liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Coaching, training and consultation work with service providers
- Work with all staff to support the implementation of the therapeutic approach through training delivery and development of the environment
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.