Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist with a passion for Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a Speech Language Therapist for an exciting new role based in within our private client’s autism service in Lancashire. The role is available for the appointed speech therapist to start as soon as possible, working one day per week for an ongoing period.
The ideal speech language therapist will have previous experience working with adults with learning disabilities and autism.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role applying speech therapists must have:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications within Speech Therapy
- HCPC registration
If you are a compassionate and caring speech language therapist, with a keen interest to support adults with a range of learning difficulties, then please contact our team for more information.
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.