Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Pulse is now seeking a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist for an exciting new role based in Lincolnshire. The role is available to start at as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with clients who have challenging behaviour and/or emotional difficulties.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £25-£31 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
• Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
• Assessing and treating clients with various learning disabilities including ASD
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Competitive annual leave
• Personal Pension scheme
• Continued professional development
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.