Pulse is seeking a band 6 speech and language therapist, who specialises in Dysphagia to join a NHS centre based in Surrey. The placement is located only a 9 minute walk from the closest train station and there is also onsite staff parking available.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working Monday to Friday with the hours of 09:00 – 17:00. The ideal candidate will be someone who can independently manage a dysphagia caseload with moderately complex adult patients.
Duties within this role:
• Treating patients with complex neurological disorders
• Managing own caseload
• Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
• Giving advice and support to patients and family members
To be considered for this role you must:
• Community experience – preferable
• Dysphagia trained – essential
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.