Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with a keen interest in mental health?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist to join our fantastic private client’s acute adult mental health inpatient service based in North London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days per week on a permanent basis.
The successful Occupational Therapist must be able to manage a caseload of patients with complex mental health conditions by providing interventions using evidence based, patient centred principles. You will also need to ensure that you are proving a high quality, clinically effective and cost-effective service to all patients within the service.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
In return, our client can offer:
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A salary circa £30,000 Pro Rata
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- A tailored workplace pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.