Pulse AHP offer you the best temporary and permanent roles across the NHS, community settings, schools and private sector organisations.
Recognised as a leading UK agency for allied healthcare jobs, every day we place professionals like you into the right roles. We place occupational therapists, physiotherapists, podiatrists and speech and language therapists.
Contact us, or register to join our team.
Why choose Pulse?
We take time to understand your needs and recognise that allied health professionals are skilled in providing a range of diagnostic, therapeutic and direct care to help patients recover. That’s why we make sure you’re fully supported by a dedicated team of experts and given ongoing training. We’re proud to say that 85% of our allied health professionals find our training to be better than that offered by other agencies.
All our allied health professionals benefit from:
- A dedicated team focused solely on placing allied health professionals
- Access to the widest choice of temporary and permanent vacancies across the NHS and private healthcare sector
- Competitive rates of pay
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Free online training
- Flexible work options in a choice of settings
- On-demand interviews through HireVue
- Online compliance process
A team you can rely on
At Pulse, we’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supplying highly qualified candidates, assure our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service.
To read more about our awards, click here.