To support the Wellbeing Manager in running a wellbeing hub and in researching and managing a variety of health and wellbeing related projects. Also to undertake administrative tasks as required.
To ensure the smooth running and delivery of project outcomes, and to monitor progress within given timeframes. To collect, collate and analyse data, formulating detailed reports and presenting when required to a multi-disciplinary audience. To have lead responsibility for defined projects and/or work streams, as required, and provide a high quality project service, initiative and administrative support.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Support the management, planning and delivery of a range of trust wide projects, as directed by the OD & HWB&E Managers e.g. Promotion of Apprenticeship Frameworks across the workforce. Managing the Leadership and Management e-learning platform.
- Supporting the delivery of implementation plans for specific projects, in conjunction with key colleagues/stakeholders, to ensure maximum synergy within the organisation during each project and using a consistent project management approach.
- To provide full and comprehensive administrative support for each project, as required.
- Setup and coordinate regular meetings to oversee project implementation ensuring that progress and actions are clearly identified and completed.
- Attend any meetings related to project work as appropriate to share and exchange information and best practice and take detailed minutes of meetings, as required. Frequent requirement for travel to other Trust sites and external venues to attend meetings/development/engagement events as required.
- Act as the point of contact for enquiries in relation to specific projects as required.
- Monitor progress of projects, and prioritise workload to meet targets, as required.
- Audit project outcomes, analyse results and compile and provide detailed reports utilising a range of IT applications.
- Propose and implement changes to projects and ways of monitoring outcomes of projects, as required, ensuring the success of the project.
- Escalate any issues that may prevent the Trust reaching the targets described within the workforce strategy and/or objectives set for each project.
- Ensure that projects are managed in compliance with Data Protection / Confidentiality / Information Governance / Caldicott principles.
- Evaluate outcomes of projects e.g.; utilisation and effectiveness of Apprenticeship Programmes,. Analyse results and formulate detailed reports as and when required.
- Present results of projects to a range of audiences including strategic leads and Senior Managers, as required.
- Work in a manner which encompasses Equality and Diversity & Inclusion for all. Generate and sustain positive working relationships that promote Trust values and behaviours showing care, teamwork, quality, respect and honesty and openness.
- Utilise well developed engagement, communication and negotiation skills to bring staff on board with projects and motivate them to deliver outcomes.
- Support the OD Leadership & Management, HWB&E & Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Managers in the recruitment, management, training and development of any direct report administrative and/or support staff, as required.
- To represent managers at meetings in their absence.
- Undertake any other duties from time to time as directed by the HR Services Manager within the grade and responsibilities of the post.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.