The clinical director is looking for a proactive, dynamic and highly organised individual to support him with the administration generated from his role as Clinical Director at the clinic.
In addition to supporting the Clinical Director, for one day each week, you will be expected to provide Front of House support, meeting and greeting patients, answering the telephone, escorting patients from the waiting area to their appointments, and offering refreshments.
Duties and tasks
- Producing, typing and sending out correspondence and reports
- Responsibility for digital records, data storage and systems
- Responsibility for implementation of new systems and standardisation of procedures
- Attending industry-specific conferences
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Arranging travel
- The successful candidate must have previous experience of working in the private healthcare sector within the Harley Street area.
- You must have extensive previous experience of working in a dental environment and be confident with dental terminology.
- You must have advanced knowledge of all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) and be extremely computer literate.
- You must be innovative and share a desire to take the clinic forward with a proactive approach to research, ideas and problem-solving.
- You will have extensive experience of working in administrative roles, preferably with responsibility for researching and managing projects from start to finish.
- You must be articulate, well-presented, confident and proactive with a calm approach.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
You will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week across 4 days (It is likely that you will not be required to work Fridays). The hours of work will be 8am to 6.30pm.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.