Our client is looking for a Dental Coordinator who has experience working within dentistry and has 2-3 years experience working as a Coordinator.
You will be working in a private Dental Clinic in the Harley Street area. The hours of work will be Mon - Fri shifts 8:00am - 2:00pm or 2:00pm - 8:00pm with two shifts a week working 8:00am - 8:00pm and two Saturdays a month hours 9:00am - 5:00pm.
• Consulting patients under the direction of the clinical director and providing patients with accurate and detailed information, discussing their treatment plan and options and presenting them with a patient pack
• Advising and discussing finance and payment options and invoicing patients
• Liaising with all team members, including surgeons, anesthetists and specialists to create a treatment plan that is tailored to each patient
• Updating the patient database, corresponding with the dental team regarding patient progress and updates
• Scheduling follow up appointments after consultations and managing the patient journey
• Typing up the clinical directors letters and correspondence to the patients and organising telephone calls
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.