Within this role you will be responsible for the collection of monies from a designated sales ledger, and responsible for maximising collection to minimise the risk of bad debt.
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding monies on designated sales ledgers.
- Maintain strong working relationships with customer base through phone, email and site visits.
- Liaise closely with the recruitment team and Managers on difficult accounts to ensure issues are resolved promptly and amicably.
- Despatch of monthly statements and accompanying letters, copy invoices and timesheets as required, and the production of aged debtor lists.
- Responsible for related correspondence and replies thereto and monitoring disputed accounts.
- Provide recommendation for legal action where necessary, providing sufficient back up to the Team Leader of collection activity.
- Responsibility of filing and updating correspondence on designated sales ledgers.
- To assess credit worthiness of clients in liaison with Credit Control Manager.
- Previous experience of working in Credit Control within a recruitment agency is essential, previous experience of working with NHS Accounts would be an advantage for this position.
- The successful candidate will also have to be outgoing and confident as interaction between the credit control team and sales teams are necessary.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Experience working in the recruitment industry and or NHS experience is desirable.
- Good excel skills and previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) and NHS Portals is an advantage.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.