Our client is looking for an Administrator/ Receptionist to work in a private clinic in the Harley Street area.
First week - Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm with one shift 11am - 8pm
Second week Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm with two shifts 11am - 8pm
You are required to work one Saturday a month hours 9am - 3pm with the following Monday off.
- Ensuring telephone calls are dealt with quickly and efficiently highlighting any areas of concern to the Practice Manager as soon as practical.
- Ensuring all patients are treated with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Ensuring patients privacy, dignity and confidentiality are respected at all times.
- Responsible for administrative activities including - checking emails, drafting and sending emails; sending/retrieving dictation via computer programme; drafting and mailing general correspondence/patient letters.
- Checking the waiting room on a regular basis (at least twice morning/twice afternoon) and document in checklist book.
- Ensuring admin checklist is completed and handled to the Practice Manager at the end of each day.
Daily Reception Duties;
- Covering reception during lunch breaks, and whilst Receptionist undertaking admin duties.
- Responsible for the clinics administrative activities including â€" patient confirmation calls, locating charts; adding follow up sheets/questionnaires (3 days in advance) and preparing cash flow (2 days in advance of clinic date)
- Ensuring charts for patients seen in the clinic are all filed by the end of the day.
- Completing daily cash flow, run banking reports and balance takings at the end of the day.
- Entering new patient details into Medical Manager and prepare charts.
- Ensuring telephone messages/related charts are routed to relevant person.
- Checking new patient diary/appointments and mail letter/brochure to anyone who has not received confirmation letter for appointment in the next two weeks.
- Opening and date stamp all post by 12 noon and give to the Practice Manager. - Entering and balancing clinic day in Medical Manager.
- Checking charts for the next day's clinic, locate any missing charts, print and circulate schedules. - Ensuring all end of day checklists are completed.
- Conferences - registering the Dr's attendance at conferences, keeping meeting files up to date, preparing abstracts and handouts in word and power point.
- Keeping documentation up to date.
- Web Registration List - keeping up to date.
- USA Accounts - entering into Quickbooks (accounts programme), keeping air miles chart updated.
- Creams -ordering, invoicing, liaison with retailers, updating weekly/monthly sales and preparing forecasts.
- Social Media - helping with Social media and website activity. - Photocopy relevant magazine articles and circulate as requested. - Phone bills- printing monthly bills and topping up mobiles.
- Order brochures as requested. - Order items as requested, keep updated checklist and ensure all items received.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.