Pulse Doctors cover a wide range of vacancies in paediatrics including: general paediatrics and neonates, NICU, PICU, community paediatrics and emergency paediatrics. We have locum and permanent opportunities in both the NHS and private sector across the UK.
We know the dedication and commitment it takes to work in paediatrics and we use this knowledge to find a role that's right for your training, experience and future career goals. We work to the highest standards of care and patient safety and only source the best quality candidates. This means that by working with Pulse, you will be part of a highly reputable agency where honesty and first class levels of service underpin everything that we do.
Our paediatric doctors benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Short and long-term contracts and permanent opportunities
- 30 CPD points towards revalidation mandatory training
- Online registration
- Documentation collection service
- Devoted revalidation service and support
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- Specialist training, support and advice
- The utmost quality of compliance and training
A team you can rely on
We have approved supplier status from the Crown Commercial Service (CSS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards acknowledge our excellent levels of service and recognise our commitment to supplying highly qualified candidates and our dedication to quality and compliance. To read more about our awards, click here.
At Pulse, we’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.