We are currently working on several FY2/SHO/CT1 gaps from August until December in Trauma and Orthopaedics. These vacancies are due to expected gaps in the rota after August rotation. The vacancy is full rota including days, evenings and night on-call shifts but some may be flexible.
The benefit of picking up a T&O position with the agency from August include:
- Flexible rota options
- Weekly payroll (and daily where possible)
- Online timesheets and payslips for some trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- Exclusive job opportunities
- Appraisal and revalidation support
- Free mandatory training including BLS
- Free DBS
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to secure the best role for you
If you have any questions about the opportunities above or similar. Please get in touch using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.