Are you an SHO/ST1/CT1 surgeon looking to pick up some ADHOC, part-time or weekend locum work from August?
We are looking for surgical locum doctors who are hoping to pick up 2-3 locum shifts a week from August across a number of hospitals in the North West of England. We have a variety of shift patterns available including on-call days and nights, weekends and Monday to Friday ward work.
Working with us - you will receive the following benefits:
- Quick and easy registration process
- Appraisal and revalidation support
- Free training including life support
- Free DBS application
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to find you the best locum opportunities
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Hundreds of new jobs daily
If you want more information on the work that we have available or to discuss your locum requirements, please get in touch using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.