We are looking for SHO and SPR doctors to work in one of our largest clients in North London.
This hospital provides a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary accident and emergency (A&E) and urgent treatment centre service in modern buildings. A&E is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is staffed by experienced doctors and nurses who deliver initial assessment and treatment to all patients who require medical care.
It is one of the busiest A&E departments in London, seeing about 180,000 adults and children each year. There is a dedicated 24/7 paediatric emergency service. Children are triaged in the A&E department and are seen in either paediatric A&E or the urgent treatment centre. All children are cared for by paediatric nurses..
What they offer
- Initial assessment and treatment plan for medical, surgical and psychological conditions
- 16 hours of consultant presence, seven days a week
- a rapid assessment and treatment team which operates 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- all ambulance patients seen by senior clinicians and have a treatment plan put in place within minutes of arrival
- a clinical observation unit for patients who require prolonged observation by the emergency department (ED) to support clinical decisions
- a fast transfer to specialty assessment units for patients who need to be seen by specialty teams
- a dedicated radiology department so that diagnostic imaging can be carried out in the department. The service is co-located with surgery, intensive care and diagnostic imaging
- emergency eye service, five days a week, accessible through A&E
There are a variety of shifts available at this trust. Please get in touch to find out more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.