About Pulse Jobs
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of education, health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We support NHS Trusts, schools and private sector organisations by placing teachers, nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health professionals, health scientists and social workers into temporary, permanent and contract roles. We care passionately about the quality of our staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best compassionate care.
“Our goal to support health and social care organisations in providing compliant, expert and compassionate care has helped us become one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector. Our candidates are at the heart of what we do as we wouldn’t be able to excel without their hard work and support.”
Richard MacMillan, CEO, Pulse.
Getting it right since 1987
We’ve been providing staffing solutions since 1987 and have grown our business to operate from 10 branches in the UK and Australia, with over 5,000 people working for us every day.
Over time we’ve successfully shown that using an independent provider can save management resources and be cost-effective - without compromising standards.
Today, Pulse health and social care candidates are placed into some of the largest NHS trusts and healthcare providers in London and the rest of the UK. We also place exceptional teachers into the best schools in London and the surrounding area. We work on several UK frameworks and have access to over 150 local authorities. Over 72% of our candidates have been referred to us by their colleagues and friends. In addition to our growing database, we have over 70,000 registered users applying for positions through our job search every year.
What we do for our candidates
Our priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient centred care or student focussed education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
Many of our recruitment consultants come from specialised healthcare backgrounds; they have the insight and expertise that comes with years of industry experience. This means we can work in partnership with our candidates to find the right positions for their training and experience.
We take the time to understand your professional needs and offer the following benefits:
- Fast track registration bonus*
- The best job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Expert training*, support and advice
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality care, and patient and client experience
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
What we do for our clients
- Place compliant and highly competent people
- Guarantee a responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Provide access to industry experts and niche specialists
- Instil confidence in the expertise and ability of our team
- Ensure open and honest communication and feedback
- Give a commitment to providing the highest quality care and standards of service
From your initial contact with a consultant through to your shift or job placement and beyond, you‘ll have the advantage of the Pulse team’s knowledge and expertise every step of the way.
Call our team today on 0207 959 1146, email, or register with us.
*available only for certain specialisms