BANK Partners is the new name for the bank management division of PULSE. We are the leading independent provider of bank management services to the NHS.
We deliver safe, value for money flexible staffing arrangements to:
- Maximise savings
- Maximise bank staff use
- Reduce agency spend
- Manage demand
- Deliver excellent patient care
Choose from a menu of services
- On or off-site team – not a ‘call centre’
- Choice of employment and pension arrangements
- Payroll options
- Training and appraisals
- Occupational health clearance
- Nurses, Doctors, AHP/HSS, Admin & Clerical, Ancillary
- Easy to use electronic processes deliver greater internal efficiencies within Trusts
- End-to-end solution offers payroll and ESR interfacing and working with e-rostering
- Accurate on-line management info reporting
A safer bank
- Reduced risk of inappropriate staff being placed ensuring the Trust’s duty of care is met at all times.
Being part of the NHS Bank Management framework means that Trusts can avoid the need for a full-blown procurement so delivering savings is easier than ever.
Call BANK Partners for a free bank consultation today on 01992 305 674, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
UCLH Case Study