Neonatal Nurses – Leicestershire
Pulse Nursing & Care employment agency are always looking for Neonatal Nurses around Leicestershire and the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments.
Applicants require a minimum of eighteen months experience as a Neonatal Nurse delivering a full range of care to critically ill neonates.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return, we offer following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Daily payroll service.
• Pulse Exchange loyalty scheme.
• Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits and tax relief options.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to us*.
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training.
• DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
To register, please contact Laura Mason on 0845 601 7280 or email email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.