Adult Speech and Language Therapist - London
Our client requires a Band 5 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to work with in their Neurosurgical team.
The successful candidate will be Dysphagia qualified.
37.5 hours per week
Immediate Start – 2 months
To find out more about Speech and Language opportunities, please call Chevonne Patterson 01992 305 659
Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Free Mandatory Training
- Reimbursed Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures*
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
Our Client database consists of:
- National Health Service and Primary Care Trusts
- Private Hospitals
- Private Schools and establishments
Pulse is an NHS approved Buying Solutions agency.
* Terms and Conditions apply
** Please call for more information on the benefit scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.