PULSE Cardiology are looking to resource Echo Cardiographers to work with some of our clients based in the Scotland area. The BSE accreditation is essential in some roles but experience will also be considered. Successful candidates must be able to scan and report independently.
Accommodation is available on the hospital site in most cases.
Previous NHS Hospital or Private Hospital/clinic experience is essential. Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and patients is also a must.
If interested please apply online today.
In return, PULSE can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package**
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Free Mandatory Training
- Reimbursed Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures*
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
To find out more about the opportunities available please register on our website now.
Our client database consists of:
- National Health Service & Primary Care Trusts
- Private Hospitals
Pulse Staffing is a NHS approved agency
* Terms and Conditions apply
** Please call for more information on the benefit scheme
To join PULSE for this and other opportunities, please apply now.
PULSE is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.