Pulse Nursing & Care employment agency are always looking for Registered General Nurses within the Hereford area to work on medical wards for short-term assignments.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of six months experience in acute settings as a RGN on medical wards. In order to register, RGN’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Daily payroll service.
• Pulse Exchange loyalty scheme.
• Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits and tax relief options.
• Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
Pulse is committed to delivering choices to you. To find out more, please apply below or call Erin Quirke on 02476 433 950.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.