Pulse Nursing & Care are always recruiting Registered General Nurses within the Hereford area.
If you are a RGN looking for full or part time work to fit around your current lifestyle then Pulse can offer you the flexibility you are looking for.
What we need from all RGN's:
- A minimum of six months experience in an acute setting.
- Satisfactory clinical employment references and DBS check.
- Occupational Health check
Pulse will take care of the rest....
In return we offer Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Daily payroll
• Pulse Exchange loyalty scheme
• Pulse Privilege benefits scheme including holiday pay, maternity benefits and tax relief options
• Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*
• Fast-track registration earn up to £200*
• Free mandatory training
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
Why choose Pulse?
Pulse are a national framework supplier that have a dedicated team who are constantly expanding our business to assist all staffing groups.
Pulse are eager to support all nurses through the recruitment process as quick and as successful as possible.
- Pulse offer all Registered General Nurses a chance to earn a fantastic bonus for completing the recruitment process within a specific period of time.
Pulse is committed to delivering choices to you. To find out more, please apply below or call Erin Quirke on 02476 433 950.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.