PULSE currently has opportunities available for experienced Respiratory Physiologists in a number of locations in the UK. The successful candidates needs to have experience in full lung functions, spirometry, Gas exchange, etc. They must also be able to work alone. Experience in Sleep Studies is also very desirable.
Ideal candidates will have previous hospital experience preferably in the UK and excellent clinical knowledge. All applicants should be flexible and excellent communication skills is a must.
In return, PULSE can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package**
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Free Mandatory Training
- Reimbursed Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures*
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
To find out more about the opportunities available, contact our AHP/HSS team today on 01992 305669.
Our client database consists of:
- National Health Service & Primary Care Trusts
- Private Hospitals
- HM Prison Service
Pulse Staffing is a NHS approved agency
* Terms and Conditions apply
** Please call for more information on the benefit scheme
To join PULSE for this and other opportunities, please apply now.
Please contact the Cardio-Respiratory Team for further information.
PULSE is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.