Lead Clinic Nurse
My client, a private, national laser eye correction surgery organisation is looking for a Lead Clinic Nurse for its Nottingham Clinic. The role will involve running all aspects of the operational and clinical side of the clinic, including managing and motivating nursing staff; recruitment and retention of clinical and non clinical staff; training; ensuring protocols are adhered to; running re-assessment clinics and having overall responsibility for pre and post op surgical care of patients. Specific management training available to the successful candidate.
· The successful candidate must have experience of managing nurses in a clinical setting. Teaching and Assessing in Clinical Practice (ENB 998) would be desirable.
· Candidates must also have a surgical background including pre and post op care and clinical pre-assessment.
· A background in Ophthalmology/Ophthalmic surgery would be desirable but not essential.
* Salary = £22-£25,000 per annum + Profit Related Bonus
* Hours = 30 hours per week spread over 4 days. Expected to work 2/3 Saturdays per month.
If you wish to apply for this position then contact Kay on 0161 831 6802 or send CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.