What is iPoint?
Exclusively to Pulse candidates, iPoint is an online self-service website provided to you by Pulse for your convenience. After creating an account, you can manage your relationship with us online. With iPoint you can:
- Update your availability
- View and book yourself into available shifts*
- View your processed timesheets
- View your pay-slips
- Link to exclusive Pulse Privilege Discounts for a range of retailers and products
(*Available to certain professions)
Can I use iPoint?
iPoint is exclusively for Pulse candidates. If you have not already done so, you can register for your free ipoint account here. If you are unsure as to whether you can use ipoint, you can contact your consultant or speak to the helpdesk at the contact details below.
How do I use iPoint?
1. Register with Pulse
2. Register for iPoint here
3. Once your account is set up, log in and add your availability
4. View/book yourself into shifts matched to your availability
5. Check your diary to view your work schedule
You can also use iPoint on the move via your mobile device or smartphone. Download the Android App, iPhone App, iPad App or make use of iPoint via the mobile website, which works with any internet-enabled mobile device.
You can message us with your technical helpdesk queries and comments, whilst keeping up with updates, via twitter @iPointHelpdesk
Alternatively, your can email email@example.com with your query, or you can contact our technical helpdesk on Monday to Friday, between the hours of 09:00 to 17:00 on +44 (0)1992 474 931.